If you have been trying to do some research for the purpose of buying a highly featured recumbent exercise bike, you are bound to have come across this product that has caught the eye of many owing to its great looks coupled with some excellent features making it one of the most desired fitness equipment available in the market.
Diamondback 910 Sr Full Review
The Diamondback 910 Sr fitness recumbent bike is surely one of the most feature loaded equipment that is available in the market. However, the pricing of the equipment makes it a difficult choice for those who are trying to procure just a basic exercise bike. It is an award winning product with a very solid and durable frame along with diverse functionalities.
The product is designed and manufactured by the leading brand in fitness equipments, Diamondback, which is a US based company. Diamond back is renowned for the quality features and the sustained longevity that its products provide its customers. This product is designed for the optimum performance for beginners, elderly and people recovering from injuries as well as seasoned athletes.
The first feature that catches the eye of a customer would be its highly innovative, user friendly and crisp 910 SR LCD display with real time workout feedback that definitely “Rocks”. Towards comfort the product is equipped with a 12” padded mesh seat assembly along with a horizontally as well as a diagonally adjustable back rest. It uses a perimeter weighted fly wheel system that ensures even distribution of weight as well as a two way crank system that allows for both front as well as back pedaling.
Diamond Back 910SR Full Reviews
The eddy current braking system coupled with an innovative magnetic resistance makes it a silent yet highly effective workout machine that lasts for a long period without any wear or tear. The console is iPod, iPhone and iPad compatible with a USB Power support as well as a headphone jack offering the convenience of enjoying your favorite music during workouts. It is accessorized with a grip as well as chest strap heart rate monitoring system.
|Dimensions :||50 x 64 x 23 (H X W X D)|
|Weight :||152 Pounds|
|Preloaded Workout Programs :||35 (Including Heart Rate, Fitness Test and classic programs)|
|Warranty :||Lifetime for frame, 3 years for parts & Electronics and 1 year for labor|
- Steel Frame along with innovative magnetic resistance unit ensures smooth and silent schedule as well as high durability.
- The recumbent design with two way adjustable backrest and padded mesh seats ensure comfort and ventilation.
- The unique design ensures low stress on the sensitive parts of the body without compromising the effects of workout. The design also makes mounting and dismounting feel like a breeze when compared to other products.
- The highly compatible music hub ensures a quality music experience.
- Large number of preset programs and resistance levels ensure variety of workout schedules.
- Innovative crisp and very user friendly interface on the control panel display.
The product definitely accumulates more positive features than negative ones. One of them would be its high price making it a difficult choice for home users. The assembling of the equipment also proves to be a bit messy with the confusing manuals and a huge stock of small parts. The equipment is quite heavy and difficult to move around even with the front wheel assembly.