One of the vital components of a workout schedule is the availability of good durable and comfortable equipments. The list of equipments for a workout starts with the warm-up or the tone-up equipments and the first type that comes in mind in this genre are the treadmills. However, this equipment can burn a hole in your pocket if it is not chosen wisely.
The low range treadmills usually offer a compromise on the features, however, some of the equipments in the market do offer the required the specific features that would matter the most in providing a comfortable and profitable workout.
Schwinn 840 Expert’s Review
The low end treadmills are usually designed for withstanding the workout strain of a normal walker and rarely designed to meet the needs running. However, Schwinn 840 generously caters to the need of both the schedules as a very cost effective option.
Schwinn 840 is designed on a fold-able platform and assures durable and stable equipment at a very low end price. The product is highly efficient in toning up and enhancement of the cardio vascular workout for the body. The equipment is designed on a foldable platform and thus is very efficient in space conservation.
The product is equipped with a 2.5 HP motor that ensures a 10 mph maximum speed along with 10% incline. The power of the product is quite impressive as compared to one of similar price range. The control interface is equipped with 16 pre-loaded programs for calorie goal quick start and custom profiles.
The surface is equipped with soft-track suspension mechanism that reduces the impact. The optimally cushioned surface ensures a comfortable workout in the case of walkers. The surface is optimally cushioned for the users comfort. However, the performance of the equipment is not that much suitable for runners.
The folding design with the soft drop technology ensures very easy set-up and pack-up handling and thus is effective in space consumption. It is equipped with a dual window LCD display that provides you with real time data for the workout. It is accessorized by pulse grip telemeter heart rate monitoring system.
|Dimension :||74 x 32 x 54 (L x H x D)|
|Weight :||285 Pounds|
|Weight Capacity :||300 Pounds|
|Preloaded programs :||20|
|Warranty :||10 years manufacturer’s warranty on motor|
5 years on frame.
- The fold away design and the light weight equipment helps in space conservation especially for home users.
- The running track, the frame and the suspension are of good quality providing comfortable workouts for walking and light jogging.
- The LCD display is bright and vivid.
- The motor provides good power output along with a large variation for the incline.
- A lot of preset programs offer more options for workout schedules.
- The track and suspension is not built for running purposes and can support only walking or light jogging.
- There is no music hub or speakers integrated with the equipment.
Price and Coupon
Check if this model is in the list of top rated treadmills here